Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Successful Treasure Hunting this Past Weekend

The weather was unseasonably cool this past weekend so I went treasure seeking near my neighborhood and found a few items that I just couldn't pass up.
This adorable bird cage will be perfect in my sunroom and just needs a little paint touchup and that's about it...
I found four curlique dining chairs and I plan to paint them either glossy black or an antique beige/white. The lady I purchased them from said that she paid $650 a chair a little more than six years ago. What a deal... I snagged them for $20 each!!! I'll post this little project when I finish it. I definitely will need to recover the seat cushions...this country look just won't cut it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought a birdcage at a garage sale last weekend... wish that I had....

    Can't wait to see what you do with the chairs!

    ReplyDelete