Friday, May 8, 2009

Jubilee...I'm Cuckoo Over You

I just took an amazing stroll through one of my favorite stores in all of Houston...Jubilee in the Heights.
Nestled among antique stores, delis and shopping strips, Jubilee provides a breath of fresh air with its unique offerings. I picked up some mercury glass and a few 'whacked-out' greeting cards that I just had to have. I even know I'll be back for several chandelier wall stickers that I need for my living room walls...they are fabulous and very reasonable. A large sticker is $22, smaller ones go for $16 or so.
The beauty of this boutique lies in its eclectic taste and affordibility. Candles, clothing, jewelry, furniture and lots of bling are just a few of the things that await shoppers. I can't say enough about Jubilee...you just gotta go!!
Jubilee, 321 W. 19th Street, Houston, TX, 713-869-5885

No comments:

Post a Comment