Friday, May 22, 2009

Kitchen Dining Area Goes All Out!!!

Last weekend I came home with 4 dining chairs that needed some major overhauling. I loved the curvy look and just had to have them for my kitchen!!! Several of the chairs needed reinforcements which meant gluing and clamping for 48 hours. Once that was complete, I applied several coats of glossy black 'Benjamin Moore ebony' low voc paint.
I'm pleased with the work so far. I still need to reupholster the seat cushions. I found this insanely gorgeous Waverly fabric and have decided to make a matching curtain for my kitchen window, as well. (I'll show you that project next week!!)
Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to our troops!!!

1 comment:

  1. Salivating over that chandalier.... did you bling it up with the shade on the bottom???? Share your secrets.

    Thank you for remembering our troops. I just did a post on my brother coming home.

    Many blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete