Thursday, April 30, 2009

Art Is All Around Us...Find Your Inspiration Right at Home!

Anyone with children knows that the special watercolor or crayola artwork they bring home from school can be quite entertaining and totally whimsical. My two little Picassos were very prolific, especially in elementary school, and there were a few special pieces that I just had to frame, not only for my enjoyment, but secretly I hoped to also inspire my kids by highlighting their work. No ordinary frame would do, however. My goal was to make the artwork shine, yet more importantly, convey to my little artists just how talented they were. Now with my kids in high school, their handiwork still graces the walls in my entry, study and gameroom. I will cherish these masterpieces forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment